Hair plays an essential role in making a person look good. People normally spend a lot of time, money and effort to fix it just to suit their face. The hair is a distinctive factor that makes one different from the others.
No two individuals would have the same style, texture, and type of hair. Hair loss is part of aging. However, there are some that loses hair in the early stage of their life.
Fortunately, there are lots of modern and ancient hair care remedies that can solve your hair loss problem. Some of the modern remedies include the following:
Hair Care Products with Hair Building Blocks
One of the modern treatments for your hair is the triple-concentrated liquid hair building blocks, which are formulated to repair the heavily damaged hair by rejuvenating the hair structure. The components present in the liquid hair building blocks are the same with natural hair constituents, and thus they are uniquely suitable to reconstruct and rejuvenate your hair. The liquid acts on the surface of the hair shaft, where they occupy all the gaps, breaks, and crevices. Conditioners, shampoos, and other liquid hair preparations also contain liquefied silk to strengthen and smoothens the hair surfaces and offers brilliant shine.
Hair Products with Keratin and Other Beneficial Ingredients
Your hair contains oils like oily acids that is an important ingredient of healthy tresses, with several beneficial effects. Elixirs with precious oils and oily acids can help bring out the best in your hair. There are also some hair products that contain keratin. This substance will help in rebuilding the hair structure and at the same time protects the hair from damaging the environment.
1. Hair Treatment Plus Aroma Therapy
One sign of healthy hair is having an enticing, fresh or seductive smell. Hair preparations with added aroma like coconut, lychee, and vanilla add many hours of refreshing aromatherapy.
2. 2 in 1 Hair Care Preparations
There are some styling preparations that are likewise designed to condition the hair. There are some preparations that contain Argan oil which is considered as precious oil with very effective oily acids and vitamins. Moisturizers are likewise added. Your hair is protected from getting damaged if you use these products. It also repairs your damaged hair. Most of the styling hair products contain liquid components similar to that of keratin. This is only one of the modern remedies for your hair.
Although these modern remedies are effective in providing the right care for your hair, these products still contain some harmful chemicals that might damage the hair eventually when used continuously and for a longer period of time. Good thing there are some ancient natural hair care remedies that you can use to help repair and reconstruct your hair shaft.
Ancient Hair Care Treatments
Your hair is subjected to a lot of stress and exposed to extreme weather and harmful hair products. To maintain the beauty and keep your hair healthy all the time here are some of the natural ancient hair care that you can follow.
Onion has a distinct smell but it is very effective in keeping your hair healthy. This item makes your food tasty and it also effective in growing hair. Onion contains Sulphur that boosts the formation of collagen tissues. These tissues are the one responsible for hair growth. For best result use red onions but you can also use shallots.
How to Make and Use the Onions
- 2 to 4 onions
Direction for Use:
- Use 2 to 4 onions for this purpose.
- Grate and squeeze out the onions to extract the juice.
- Apply the freshly squeeze onion juice on your scalp and massage.
- Let it stay there for about an hour. If you are in a hurry you can let it sit there for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your hair using water and mild shampoo.
Onions not just helps the hair grow again but also it provides your hair a fabulous sheen.
If you are not comfortable with the smell of the onion, you can use potato juice instead. Others might not know this but potatoes can help in hair regrowth. Actually, potato juice can solve the thinning problem of your hair due to alopecia. Potatoes contain certain vitamins such as A, B, and C. If your body lacks these vitamins, your hair will become brittle and dry. Using potato directly on your hair is beneficial.
How to Make and Use the Potatoes
- 3 to 4 Potatoes
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 egg yolk
- Grate 3 to 4 potatoes and then squeeze the juice out.
- Add 1 tablespoon honey and one egg yolk to the juice.
- Combine well to produce the potato hair mask.
- Apply on your scalp. Massage for 15 minutes.
- Leave the mask on your scalp for 30 minutes.
- Wash off using water and mild shampoo.
Honey and egg yolk will add moisture to your hair and reduce its dryness. This hair mask will help in growing your hair back quicker.
Eggs provide additional protein to your hair to allow it to grow healthier. Basically, the hair is made up of protein. It is a common knowledge that eggs contain a good amount of protein particularly the egg white. To add not just protein on your hair but to give it extra strength and shine apply this egg mask to your hair.
How to Make and Apply the Egg Mask
- 1-2 Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Combine olive oil, honey, and egg white to produce the egg hair mask.
- Spread the mask on your scalp. Use a shower cap to cover your hair.
- Allow it to stay on your scalp for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with water and mild shampoo.
Apple Cider Vinegar
There are lots of benefits that you can get from using apple cider vinegar on your hair. One is that it stimulates your hair follicles and it boosts the re-growing process of your hair. The vinegar cleanses your scalp and maintains the pH balance of your scalp which helps in growing your hair.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lavender oil – optional
- This vinegar is used as an after-wash rinse.
- Combine vinegar and water and use it as a final rinse for your hair every time you shampoo your hair.
- To mask the odor of the mixture you can add a couple of drops of some essential oil like lavender oil.
This ancient hair care remedy is used to treat hair fall. You can also use this substance to grow your hair back.
- 2 to 3 tbsp. Fenugreek Seeds
- A large pan with water
- Place the fenugreek seeds in a large pan with water and let it soak for 24 hours.
- Remove the seeds and use the water in rinsing your hair.
- Let it stay on your hair for 3 hours.
- Wash your hair using lukewarm water.
- Do this every day for a month and you will see that your hair gain volume and strength.
Aside from the above ancient hair care remedies, you need to do one more thing regularly. You need to massage your hair using some of the nutritious oil once a week. It is best if you warm oil like olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil and massage it into your scalp in circular motion. This will make your hair healthy, strong and shiny all the time.